Deprecation of Old Management Connectors
(Doc ID 2634879.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Miscellaneous Plug-ins
Enterprise Manager Base Platform
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deprecation of Management Connectors Not Supported by 3rd Party Management System Vendors in Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
What is being deprecated?
Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control provides vendor specific management connectors to forward event and ticketing information to 3rd party management systems. Effective immediately, the following management connectors will be deprecated and desupported because they are no longer supported by the 3rd party vendors.
• Remedy Change Management Connector 22.214.171.124.0
• HP Service Manager 7.0 Connector 126.96.36.199.0
• HP Service Manager 7.1 Connector 188.8.131.52.0
• IBM TEC Connector 184.108.40.206.0
• IBM TEC Connector 220.127.116.11.0
• Microsoft System Center Operations Manager R2 Connector - 18.104.22.168.0
• Microsoft System Center Operations Manager R2 Connector - 22.214.171.124.0
• Microsoft System Center Operations Manager preR2 Connector - 126.96.36.199.0
• Microsoft System Center Operations Manager preR2 Connector - 188.8.131.52.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!