EM13c4 : Issues With Accessibility (ScreenReader) Mode Enabled
(Doc ID 2675109.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 13c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Enterprise Manager (EM) Cloud Control 13.4, ADF is automatically enabled with accessibility.
So there are no additional steps needed for enabling / disabling the Accessibility Mode.
But there are few navigations which are giving issues.
1. All Targets Page Navigation from Summary Page Using Admin Having Accessibility Mode set Does Not Load. The page just hangs on Summary pages without even the menu options reported.
Access the EM URL from browser address bar, this takes to Welcome page.
Then navigate to Targets --> All Targets page.
2. Charts not appearing on the summary page and getting the following issue:
UIComponent is null java.lang.NullPointerException: UIComponent is null
1. Prior to 13.4 upgrade, the Admin was enabled with accessibility mode.
2. Then upgraded the environment to 13.4.
3. Logged into EM using same Admin / User. The accessibility mode is carried over.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document