EM 13c Deployed In AWS
(Doc ID 2682302.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OEM 13c deployed in AWS
Prerequisite and other useful information if deploying OMR and OMS in AWS.
1. What are the prerequisite for OMR(Repository)?
2. Can customer use RDS as OEM Repository?
3. Can customer deploy OEM on EC2 instances?
4. Is there official Oracle documentation regarding aspects/prerequisites/steps customers need to check before deploying OEM on AWS EC2?
5. Where should customer deploy OMR, OMS on AWS, so that it will be fully Supported by Oracle Support?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document