EM13c: Weblogic Targets Show In PENDING State Due To Error Failed to Update Remote Cache
(Doc ID 2714738.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Multiple WLS domains being monitored by EM agent.
- All the WLS targets are in pending status in EM Console.
- The agent is monitoring multiple Host target types(all are VM) , each VM hosting a WLS Domain.
- Agent log(gcagent.log) reports below errors:
2020-09-08 02:02:50,900 [975180:F3D4DA99] INFO - Target: [weblogic_j2eeserver./yyy_service_tra_WLS_domain/WLS_domain/WLS_adminserver$9074] is broken: Failed to create root directory on host: HOSTNAME (code=0x100000)
- Test Monitoring credentials of the VMs(VMHOSTNAME) are pending for all VM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document