EM13c : 19c Database SQL Tuning Advisor -> View Recommendation Does not Work For PDB
(Doc ID 2723218.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 13c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Enterprise Manager (EM) Cloud Control, Trying to view the SQL Tuning Advisor Recommendation for 19c CDB target works fine, But it fails for the PDB target.
1. Search for target --> Select cluster database target
2. From Performance --> Advisor Home
3. Select Kerberos credential --> login OR a named user/password the type of user logon has no effect on the issue
4. Advisory Type drop down --> select SQL Tuning Advisor --> click GO
5. Click SYS_AUTO_SQL_TUNING_TASK --> Click view report
6. Radio button, select a SQL --> click View Recommendation bottom button
a. IF YOU SELECT A SQL FROM THE CDB$ROOT THERE IS NO ERROR
b. IF YOU SELECT A SQL FROM ANY PDB THE ERROR IS THROWN following error:
Session Information Unavailable
Enterprise Manager is unable to proceed. The most likely cause of this is that database session information could not be retrieved or that EM was unable to process a user-invoked bookmark. Press OK to continue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document