"You have read-only privileges to this page. It may not show any ADF connections if none exist for the application" Warning when Trying to Configure ADF Connection
(Doc ID 2739975.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User has read only access when trying to configure ADF connection. The following steps show the issue:
1. Login to Fusion Middleware EM
2. From the navigation pane, expand Application Deployments, then click the application that you want to configure connections.
3. From the Application Deployment menu, choose ADF > Configure ADF Connections.
4. Page shows the following message:
The expected behavior is that the user should be able to do the following steps instead:
1. Login to the EM in your Fusion Middleware and from the navigation pane, expand Application Deployments, then click the application to configure connections.
2. From the Application Deployment menu, choose ADF > Configure ADF Connections.
3. In the Connection Type drop-down list, choose the type of connection to configure:
• ADF BC Service
• Enterprise Scheduling Service
• Web Service
4. In the Connection Name field, enter a unique name for the connection configuration.
5. Click Create Connection. The ADF Connections Configuration page updates with a section where the user can specify options for the connection type chosen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document