EM 13.4: Many DB Reports Such as 'Database Usage Tracking Report' Are Missing In BIP After Upgrade to 13.4
(Doc ID 2744170.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enterprise Manager Cloud Control is upgraded to 13.4 version. Since then most of database related reports are missing/not listed under BIP integrated with OEM.
For example trying to generate 'Database Usage Tracking Report' as per steps in below URL.
But the reports are missing from built in BIP of OEM. Also the data models are not present under BIP console.
- Login to Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13.4
- Navigate to Enterprise > Reports > BI Publisher Enterprise Reports.
- Search for 'Database Usage Tracking Report', its not listed.
- Open BIP console of OEM 13.4 (Clicking on any report under BIP will open BIP console in new tab of browser).
- Navigate to Catalog > Shared Folder > Enterprise Manager Cloud Control > EM_Datamodels.
- The list of all data models will open. Most of DB report related data models, such as 'Database Usage Tracking Report' are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document