FMWC Framework Fails to Start and Errors with "JSF1030: The specified InjectionProvider implementation 'com.bea.faces.WeblogicInjectionProvider' cannot be loaded" after Applying WLS PSU Patch
(Doc ID 2781297.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the WLS PSU, the FMWC Framework will not start. The AdminServer.log shows the following errors:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The WebLogic server home was created using fmw_220.127.116.11.0_wls.jar and AdminServer, ManageServer, and Nodemanager created.
2 Installed the EM using fmw_18.104.22.168.0_infrastructure.jar
3. Ran the RCU and created the schemas.
4. Ran the config.sh from $ORACLE_HOME/oracle_common/common/bin
5. Updated the existing Domain and only selected 'Oracle Enterprise Manager' (Oracle JRF also auto selected)
6. Used <Note 2705495.1> Create the LibOVD Trust Store" because of an error accessing EM
7. EM was accessible, http://host:port
8. After applying the latest WLS STACK PATCH BUNDLE 22.214.171.124.210411 Patch 32755791, the AdminServer starts but FMWC Framework did not.
9. Accessing http://host:port/em returns http-404 not found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document