OATS: Apply OFB April CPU Patch Results Unknown error (code=255)!
(Doc ID 2811793.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Application Testing Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- OFB installation was upgraded from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.0.
- Current OFB installation of 220.127.116.11.0 is working fine.
- Following steps have been followed to apply April CPU Patch 32690139:
1. Clone the existing Flow Builder Database to a new server
2. Perform a clean installation of the CPU patch pointing to the cloned DB.
- This fails with below error:
Begin populating databases
ERROR: Unknown error (code=255)!
For any kind of Database failed to create OFB user, please create OFB user
For detail, please refer to OFB user guide related to this topic.
ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found. Using default
configuration: logging only errors to the console.
***** make a list of OFB users *****
***** delete unnecessary records *****
Exception:ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document