Problem: Agent Installation Using Push Method Does Not Display the Target Platform in the Hosts List
(Doc ID 360069.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 10.2.0.1 and later
The Grid Management Agent Software has been successfully staged under the Grid Management Service (OMS) directory
/<OMS ORACLE HOME>/sysman/agent_download/release/platform
For example the Grid Management Agent Software 10.2.0.1 for Solaris has been staged into:
$ORACLE_HOME/sysman/agent_download/10.2.0.1/solaris where ORACLE_HOME is the OMS ORACLE_HOME.
When trying to deploy the Management Agent with the push method, using the Grid Control Enterprise Configuration Management Wizard, the platform is not listed in the Drop Down list:
In the Grid Control:
1. Go to the Deployments tab
2. Click the link Install Agent under Agent Installation section
3. Select the link Fresh Install
4. In the Version section Drop Down list, select the Version of the Grid Management Agent software you staged
5. In the Hosts section Drop Down list, select the Platform of the Grid Management Agent software you staged:
You do not see the platform (solaris in our example). You just see the OMS platform
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document