Start the ASC (Application Server Console) and agent separately in standalone mode
(Doc ID 383020.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 10.1.2.3.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps provided in this note are for troubleshooting only and not meant for running the Application Server Console in production mode.
***Checked for relevance on 25-Oct-2013***
Steps provided in this note are for troubleshooting only and not meant for running the
Application Server Console in production mode.
- ASC (Application Server Console) comprises of two components - Agent and Console.
- The agent and console can be started separately in standalone mode.
- The agent can function without the console process (e.g. Using Metric Browser).
- The console can display basic framework web pages without the agent processes.
- Starting the two components separately may help to isolate issues to a single component.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!