Last updated on JULY 11, 2014
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 10.2.0.1 to 220.127.116.11.7 [Release 10.2 to 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 01-Nov-2013
This document will provide step-by-step instructions for populating user-defined Properties for a Target, which are optional descriptive attributes that can be associated with any target. These can be used for searching, filtering, notifications or classification purposes. 'Advanced Search' option can be used to search for target using the Target Properties. Default properties are:
- Comment: Descriptive or informational text.
- Line of Business: A discrete business organization/unit.
- Deployment Type: Type of deployment. For example, test, production, or development.
- Location: Physical location of the target.
- Contact: Contact information for the person in charge of the target.
After being populated, the above Target properties can also be included for display in the Target Type pages for targets such as Hosts, Databases, etc which have a specific subtab of their own.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms