Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version: 188.8.131.52.00 to 184.108.40.206.00 - Release: 9.3 to 11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Received the message "The application version is invalid. Existing Version: 9.3.1, Expected Version: 220.127.116.11." Along with this, a Migrate button appears.
- When the Migrate button is hit, it responds after a few seconds wit the message "An error occurred while processing this page. Check the log for details."
- No information/ updates in logs in Planning directory.
When user tries to log in first time they are notified that the version is incompatible and gives option to migrate; user enters the user name and password and click on migrate they get error below in the Planning running in foreground mode.
invalid login credentials provided please check if user exists in domain or password is correct
java.lang.exception general error
hsplogon.handle (unknown source)
- Create a new relational database for 18.104.22.168 Planning App
- Create a datasource for the 22.214.171.124 app
- Create blank application
- Go into the database tables for the planning app and copy the SID value against user 50001 in the HSP_USERS table
- Go into the database system tables and HSPSYS_APPLICATION , clear out the version field for the application created
- Stop Planning services
- Restore the 9.3.1 planning relational database from backup to 126.96.36.199
- Go into the HSP_USERS tables and copy back the SID value for user id 50001
- Start planning services
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms