Setting "Suppress Missing Blocks" in the form gives write access to read only users
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version: 18.104.22.168.00 to 22.214.171.124.00 - Release: 9.3 to 11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create a native group in shared services
- Create a native user in shared services (Test_User)
- Create a Planning application with Parent and Child in Accounts dimension.
- Create a form in planning using Dense Account dimension as row header and all other level 0 members on form.
- Set security for parent account to be write access to descendants for the group.
- Set security using group for level 0 account to be read access to the member.
- Create a form with no row settings enabled and security works correctly.
- Make copy of form and enable suppress missing blocks and users can write to level 0 account that is assigned read only access.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms