Setting "Suppress Missing Blocks" in the form gives write access to read only users
(Doc ID 1061775.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Hyperion Planning - Version 22.214.171.124.00 to 126.96.36.199.00 [Release 9.3 to 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Suppress missing blocks" setting in a form gives read only users write access to the data.
- Create a native group in shared services
- Create a native user in shared services (Test_User)
- Create a Planning application with Parent and Child in Accounts dimension.
- Create a form in planning using Dense Account dimension as row header and all other level 0 members on form.
- Set security for parent account to be write access to descendants for the group.
- Set security using group for level 0 account to be read access to the member.
- Create a form with no row settings enabled and security works correctly.
- Make copy of form and enable suppress missing blocks and users can write to level 0 account that is assigned read only access.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.