Run-Time Prompt (RTP) Checkbox Unchecks Itself in Variable Designer for Hyperion Planning
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version: 18.104.22.168.00
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2. Tools > Variables.
3. Select a rule in the list on the left by drilling down Planning > App Name > Database Name > Rule.
4. Right-click in main area of window (the "Replacement" tab) > New.
Enter details for new rule:
5. Save variable (button on toolbar). So far so good.
6. Create a second variable (e.g. "Pick_Entity)
7. After saving the second rule, return to the first rule by clicking on it in the list in the Variable Designer.
The "Limits" field is greyed out and cannot be changed.
The "RTP" checkbox is unchecked.
RTP Text cannot be changed, but becomes editable if you re-check the RTP box.
The Limits field remains greyed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms