Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 220.127.116.11.00 to 18.104.22.168.00 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a saved spreadsheet is locked, the Planning Form unexpectedly collapses and users are unable to submit data.
Steps to replicate:
1. In an Excel spreadsheet, create a connection to a Planning app with URL provider.
2. Connect to the connection and set it active connection.
3. Select Hyperion > Forms > Select Form.
4. Select a web form which has some hierarchical members in row.
5. Type some value into a valid cell.
6. Save the form then close the spreadsheet. (You don't have to close Excel application itself.)
7. Open up the saved spreadsheet then lock the cell by selecting Hyperion > Forms > Lock.
8. After locking the sheet, the form will unexpectedly collapse row members to each parent member.
The following hierarchy is used:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms