OBIEE Dashboards Fail After 10.1.3.4.1 Upgrade: "Error Codes: QABPH2PO", "ORA-01843 Not a Valid Month", "***kmsgGFPCalendarEditBoxControl...***", "dashboard.currentpage.variables[...]"
(Doc ID 1108594.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Answers Option - Version 10.1.3.4.1  to 10.1.3.4.1  [Release 10g]
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 10.1.3.4.1  to 10.1.3.4.1  [Release 10g]
Answers, Interactive Dashboard - Version 10.1.3.4.1  to 10.1.3.4.1  [Release 10g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This knowledge document is a replacement for 848168.1, 1091253.1, 1155503.1, 1188013.1, which have been deleted.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Oct-2014***
You have upgraded to OBIEE 10.1.3.4.1 and now dashboards and Answers Requests with date prompts and date filters are failing with one of a number of errors. Some of the errors you may see include the following:
1) The dashboard prompt default value set to 1/1/2009 has changed to 2009-01-01 00:00:00, resulting in your report returning no rows. This report was working correctly in 10.1.3.4.0
2) Date selected from calendar control has a default date format of MM/DD/YYYY, but when the 'GO' button is clicked, the date format changes to YYYY-MM-DD HH:MI24:SS, resulting in your report returning no rows.
3) A report in the dashboard generates an error similar to the following when run:
'A date value was expected (received "2009-01-02 00:00:00").
Error codes: QABPH2PO
4) A report developed in US locale might fail to run in a non-US locale. For example, you select a date value of 01/31/2010 (MM/DD/YYYY) in a calendar control. In US locale, this date is converted to 2010-01-31 (YYYY-MM-DD) and the report runs correctly. But the same report in, say, French locale will fail. The selected date 31/01/2010 (DD/MM/YYYY) is converted to 2010-31-01, resulting in the error:
'ORA-01843 not a valid month'
5) When using a calendar prompt control, you might get the following error:
***kmsgGFPCalendarEditBoxControl: message text not found ***
6) Selecting the date from a calendar control returns the correct date in the prompt, but clicking on the 'GO' button results in either or both error(s):
Upgraded to OBIEE 10.1.3.4.1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!