Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version: 188.8.131.52.00 to 184.108.40.206.00 - Release: 9.3 to 11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Planning users who have not been granted access to a business rule are able to see the rule when they login to Planning.
1. The following groups, users and provisioning have been setup in Shared Services:
- Group GRPA, provisioned for Planning application App1 as interactive user or planner.
- Subgroups of GRPA are created: GRPB and GRPC.
- Three users userA, userB and userC.
- userB is added to GRPB.
- userC is added to GRPC.
2. In the Essbase Administration Services console a business rule is created and access granted to group GRPB:
3. When connecting to Planning as userB the business rule is available as expected, however userC also has access to the rule and this is not expected.
This same scenario worked as expected in the 220.127.116.11 environment and appears to have started happening from version 9.3.1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms