Hyperion Financial Management Error "Not enough resources are available to complete the operation" when Opening an Application
Last updated on APRIL 23, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 184.108.40.206.00 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Workspace cannot communicate with FM when attempting to open an application and generates error: http://<ServerName>.hfm/global/workspacenav/bpm/modules/com/hyperion/hfm/web/appcontainer/Adf.asp
2. FM remote client cannot connect to FM application server:
- Error : "Not enough resources are available to complete the operation - 0x800706b9" is received when clicking on application name
- Windows NT Application logs contain a DCOM error : "Not enough resources are available to complete this operation xxxx when attempting to active the server"
- Error : "An error occurred while adding a cluster to the list" when trying to register server name in client configuration.
3. On the FM Application Server, applications can be opened from the Windows Desktop Client.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms