OBIA 796 Some Payables Screens Show 100% Of Payments Overdue, Yet Aging Views Show No Data At All
(Doc ID 1133004.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 7.9.6  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BI Apps -- 7.9.6
DAC -- Dac Build AN 10.1.3.4.1.20090415.0146, Build date: April 15 2009
Source OLTP version and type -- Source of data is Oracle Payables, version 18.104.22.168
Database type and version both source and target -- Oracle database version 9.2
OS version and type -- Sun Solaris
OBIEE -- ver 10.1.3.4.1
Full or incremental load. -- full load
Mapping -- as delivered out-of-the-box (Oracle Payables is source and OBIEE is the destination)On OBI Apps version 7.9.6
With OOTB after Full Load, many screens show no data at all for Aging:
- AP Balance tab, AP Aging by Supplier Group
- Payments Due tab, AP Payments Due Aging
- Payments Due tab, AP Payments Overdue Aging Report
- Payments Due tab, Top 10 Suppliers by Payments Due in Current Quarter
- Payments Due tab, Top 10 Suppliers by Overdue Amount
- Payments Due tab, AP Payments Due by Payment Due Date
- Supplier Report tab, AP Aging by Supplier
- Supplier Report tab, AP Payments Overdue Aging Report by Supplier
- Supplier Report tab, Payments Due Current Fiscal Quarter
W_AP_AGING_INVOICE_A has 33014 rows and W_AP_AGING_SUPPLIER_A has 2297 rows.
No error but dashboard page showing no results
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to dashboard
2. Go to Financials>Payables>Payment due tab
3. Dashboard reports show 'No Results'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!