Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 10.1.3.2 to 10.1.3.4.2  [Release 10g]
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 10.1.3.2 to 10.1.3.4.2  [Release 10g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- How to handle VERSION.TXT files when you have multiple patches?
- When Oracle supplies an OBIEE patch, its README file always says to replace the VERSION.TXT file on the [Oracle Home] directory with the one included.
- When you apply a second, unrelated patch to the environment why would we want to replace the entire VERSION.TXT file?
- Would you append the text in the second patch's VERSION.TXT file to the first?
- How will this display on the Settings > Administration window when it displays the information in the Product Information box?
- Are OBIEE Patches cumulative?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms