Pivot Totals Disappear From Script Editor Side Labels After Label Change
(Doc ID 1135997.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2020
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version 18.104.22.168.00 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pivot Totals Disappear From Script Editor Side Labels After Label Change:
1. Create a pivot
2. Add dimensions to the row and 1 or 2 facts
3. Add a total
4. Go to script editor and in that pivot you will have a total for the dimension you choose
5. Return to the pivot and change the name from Total to My Total or someting else
6. Return to the Script Editor and the Total that appeared in the side label dimension disappears.
7. This precludes the use of methods and properties associated with the total.
8. Save BQY
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document