Last updated on JULY 29, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase Administration Services - Version 220.127.116.11.00 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 21-Dec-2012***
In the EAS Console version 18.104.22.168:
1. In Sample.Basic Outline Find member "Variance" and add children "Test" and Test1".
2. Open the Formula Editor for Member 'Variance' in Sample.Basic (Right mouse click on Variance > edit member properties > formula tab)
2. Please Note: Formula is @Var(Actual, Budget)
3. Right Mouse click in the script window > Replace
4. Find: Actual > Replace with: Test > Replace All. This is successful. Formula is now @Var(Test, Budget)
5. Find: Test > Replace with: Test1 > Note: EAS Console stops responding and goes to 100% CPU and has to be ended via Task Manager. No errors in application log, essbase.log nor easserver.log.
In fact it is not happening at the second attempt, but ALWAYS when trying to replace a member name with one which contains the original member name.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms