Hyperion Sequence (Ruleset) Executing Against Wrong Application
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version: 18.104.22.168.00 to 22.214.171.124.00 - Release: 9.3 to 11.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Note that "sequences" are called "rulesets" in EPM versions 11.1.1.x and later.
- Create two Planning Applications, "App1" and "App2". "App1" is created first and the execution path (the database location set on launch) of all sequences points to "App1".
- User "Planner1" is created and placed in "Group1"
- "Validate and Launch" access privileges for the sequences are assigned to "Group1" for all locations
- Change the database execution path parameter of a sequence to "App2"
- Log in to "App2" with the user "Planner1" and execute the sequence for the first time. The sequence is executed but it against "App1", not "App2" as might be expected.
- Log in to EAS with "Planner1" and validate the sequence
- Repeat step 2 above: log in to "App2" with the user "Planner1" and execute the sequence again. This time the sequence is executed against the correct application, "App2".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms