Unable to load Rules in Sample EPMA Comma Application
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 126.96.36.199.00 to 188.8.131.52.00 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an application based on the sample comma app and deploy.
- Launch the app in HFM and load member lists.
- In Calc Manager, import comma's rule file, comma.rle: The rules are loaded, VBScript to Calc Manager Script objects.
- Open the rule Dynamic_Rules under Consolidation-->[YourApp]-->Dynamic-->Rules: The rules designer opens.
- Click on the script object, Dynamic_Component, then on the script tab:
VBScript is displayed. Notice these lines:
Public RemainingPeriods, BudgetMinusActual, ClosedMonth, CM, Counter
ClosedMonth="March" 'this needs to be updated each month for the current
closed month and is used for forecasting
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms