Unable to load Rules in Sample EPMA Comma Application
(Doc ID 1192783.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 126.96.36.199.00 to 188.8.131.52.00 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create an application based on the sample comma app and deploy.
- Launch the app in HFM and load member lists.
- In Calc Manager, import comma's rule file, comma.rle: The rules are loaded, VBScript to Calc Manager Script objects.
- Open the rule Dynamic_Rules under Consolidation-->[YourApp]-->Dynamic-->Rules: The rules designer opens.
- Click on the script object, Dynamic_Component, then on the script tab:
VBScript is displayed. Notice these lines:
Public RemainingPeriods, BudgetMinusActual, ClosedMonth, CM, Counter
ClosedMonth="March" 'this needs to be updated each month for the current
closed month and is used for forecasting
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!