Column Headers Defined in Data Load Rules Files Are Changing or Lost when Retrieving from a SQL Data Source
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2012
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase Administration Services - Version 188.8.131.52.00 to 184.108.40.206.000 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to refresh SQL Data in a load rule, the fields are all cleared and the load rule will no longer validate. After successfully completing, it clears all designations which were initially setup when the load rule was originally built. No columns were changed. It was just a data modification and nothing else.
Steps to reproduce:
1.Create a new rule file in EAS and associate it with any App with SQL Interface.
2. Perform a SQL retrieve on an ODBC data source.
3. In the rule file, set the View to 'Dimension build Fields'.
4. Then, set the Field Properties of the first fields.
5. Save and re-open the Rule File.
6. You can see that the Field Properties are lost when connecting to the SQL source. It means that the Fields revert back to the default Field 1, Field 2 headers.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms