ERPI Data Write Back Gives 'java.lang.NullPointerException' Error in AIF_Writeback_Data.xml
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management - Version 18.104.22.168.00 to 22.214.171.124.00 [Release 11.1]
Hyperion Essbase - Version 126.96.36.199.00 to 188.8.131.52.00 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to write back to EBS from Planning using ERPI it is failing. The main symptoms are:
- ERPI data and metadata loads to the Planning application have completed successfully using EPMA.
- When trying to write the data back to EBS from Planning it does not work.
- When looking at the Process Details in ERPI the attempt at write back has failed.
- The AIF_Writeback_Data.xml that is created when attempting write back contains sections with 'java.lang.NullPointerException' errors like the following when write back is attempted:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
- The 'COMM_GL_WRITEBACK_BALANCES' scenario is failing in the ODI Operator log.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms