EPM Architect Validation Error When You Change Alias Of The [ICP Entities] Member
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.00
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create a HFM application on EPMA
- Define Entity Members and select some of them as ICP
- Change the alias of the [ICP Entities] member on the ICP dimension.
- Validate the application from the Application Library
- Get error "Dimension has been modified since the first successful deployment "
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms