Multiple Job Outputs are Obtained When Running a Huge SQR Job in Workspace
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version: 126.96.36.199.00
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- An SQR job which is configured to generate a large output (1 CSV of around 80 Mb and 1 very small CSV) runs in Workspace, but produces multiple job outputs that are corrupted, and cannot be opened.
- The job outputs are generated in the folder which was selected by the user when the job was published, but they continue to be generated also in the Root folder in Workspace while the job is running.
- From Task Manager on the server, 100% CPU is observed and multiple sqr.exe*32/java.exe*32/sqrp.exe*32 using high CPU are also seen.
- The server disk space decreases on the drive where the RM1 folder is located from 2.28 Gb down to 12.8 Mb...
- Finally in the Workspace, the following error is obtained:
1300307:(SQR 6000) Error writing the printer file.
(28): No space left on device
SQR: Program Aborting.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms