DRM 126.96.36.199.01 Web Client - 'Failed to load script. No Action Items found in file' Error Seen When Loading Action Script File
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Data Relationship Management - Version 188.8.131.52.00 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The following error is seen when loading an Action Script file via the DRM Web Client:
'Failed to load script. No Action Items found in file'.
- The 'Action' column in the Action Script file matches the settings in the DRM Web Client.
- The actions used in the file are valid.
- The same file has possibly been used and had worked in the DRM 184.108.40.206.xx Ntier Client when using the Automator functionality.
- The actions that are used do not match the actions shown in the DRM 11.1.2 User Guide for case and character e.g. ADD is used rather than Add as is seen in the User Guide (see p98-101 of the DRM User Guide for details - http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E17236_01/epm.1112/drm_user.pdf).
Actions were not case sensitive when used in the DRM 220.127.116.11.xx Ntier Client Automator but they are in DRM 11.1.2 Web Client Action Scripts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms