Instructions for Some HFM Web Data Entry Forms are Not Displayed in Smart View
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.00
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing an HFM Web Data Entry Form (WDEF) via the web, the instructions associated with the form appear but when the instructions are viewed via Smartview the instructions do not appear. A blank page is seen.
- This is not an issue with all web forms. Instructions for some WDEFs appear without problem in both Smart View and HFM web.
- The instructions that do not appear are in the form of an HTML table.
- When looking at a Fiddler trace when viewing the instructions that do not appear, it can be seen that the HTML table that contains the instructions does not contain both opening (<table>) and closing HTML tags (</table>) for the table.
- Fiddler shows HTTP status code 200 indicating that there were no problems with the transfer that could have caused truncation of the HTML.
- The same incomplete HTML can also be seen when the HFM WDEF is exported to a .wdf file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms