Hyperion Planning System Properties
(Doc ID 1327171.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2022
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 184.108.40.206.000 to 220.127.116.11.005 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article aims to discuss and provide a reference for all the different system properties that can be set for a Planning Application and Planning Environment via the Planning web following the navigation menu:
- Administration > Manage Properties (9.3.x)
- Administration >Application >Properties (11.1.x)
These settings can be changed by the Planning Application Administrators and the Planning service needs to be restarted for the settings to take affect.
To set Planning application or system properties:
- Select Administration, then Application, then Properties.
Application Properties: set properties for the current application.
System Properties: set properties for all Planning applications.
- To change a property, change its value under Property Value. To add a property, click Add. Enter a name (avoid using spaces) and value for the property in the blank row.
- If you enter a property already on the tab, its name turns red to indicate it is a duplicate.
- You can duplicate properties between the application and system tabs.
- Click Save and confirm your changes.
- Stop and then restart the application server.
Properties are saved in the HSPSYS_PROPERTIES system database table, which by default is located in the relational database you create when selecting the Configure Database task under Planning in Oracle's Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management System Configurator.
Note: Not all the properties will work at system level
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document