Cannnot Delete Erpi Source System Even When All Target Applications Are EPMA Shared Library
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.00
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Create a source system and initialise it.
2) Create a Metadata Rule with the target as the Shared Library, that uses
the new source system
- at this point the delete option for the rule is still active
3) Run the rule
4) Can no longer delete the metadata rule- the icon is not available
5) Try to delete the source system, this gives an error "Cannot delete source
system. There are Target Applications associated with this Source System.
Please delete all associated Target Applications.
The message when deleting the Source System is correct- however it is not
possible to delete either the Shared Library or the Metadata rule that links
the Source to the Shared Library so there is no way around this.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms