First Line Missing When Assign Owners In Planning Unit Hierarchy
Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version: 184.108.40.206.00
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 220.127.116.11.00 version of Hyperion Planning, when user tries to assign owner to the first line of entity the first line is missing where as its expected that the first line should not be empty.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Workspace
2. Open Planning Application
3. Administration -> Process Management -> Planning Unit Hierarchy
4. Choose a Hierarchy and Create/Edit
5. Select Assign Owner tab
6. Expand the tree, so that the number of entities will more than one page
7. Go to Next Page
8. Found the text boxes in the column "Owner", "Reviewer", "Promotion Path" and "Notify These Users" on the first line is missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms