OBIEE 10g: Repository Group Permissions Are Lost After Merge Into Primary Repository
(Doc ID 1349205.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2021
Business Intelligence Server Administrator - Version 10.1.3.4.1  to 10.1.3.4.1  [Release 10g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The client repository (RPD) has 56 RPD groups whose names start with 'HR'.
- A Row limit of 50,000 and Query time-out limit of 7 mins at the RPD level are desired
- The Row and Query time limit were successfully applied to the RPD.
- However, when merging the client RPD into the Primary RPD, the Group permissions vanish and permissions will have to be given manually.
- The same 3-way merge process was followed, that was used for other application areas, however, only this application area seems to have this issue.
- No errors were observed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.