OBIEE 11g Problems Creating A Report Based On Multiple Fact With Non-Conformed Dimensions
(Doc ID 1396495.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2021
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.0  and later
Business Intelligence Reporting and Publishing - Version 220.127.116.11.131017 to 18.104.22.168.131017 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevancy 1-6-14 ***
- You are trying to create a report using:
- two fact from different fact tables,
- one conformed dimension and
- one non-conformed dimension attribute.
- When you place the two facts with the conformed dimensions you get results for the two facts.
- When you add the non-conformed dimension attribute, one of the facts does not return values.
- You checked the SQL statement generated and it simply ignores one of the facts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document