Last updated on MAY 19, 2014
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0  and later
Business Intelligence Reporting and Publishing - Version 188.8.131.52.131017 to 184.108.40.206.131017 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevancy 1-6-14 ***
- You are trying to create a report using:
- two fact from different fact tables,
- one conformed dimension and
- one non-conformed dimension attribute.
- When you place the two facts with the conformed dimensions you get results for the two facts.
- When you add the non-conformed dimension attribute, one of the facts does not return values.
- You checked the SQL statement generated and it simply ignores one of the facts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms