Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.0  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- After Upgrading From OBIEE 10g To 11g it is not possible for the existing users to see 'My Folders'.
- It is possible to log on with an existing user, but you cannot access 'my folders' since the upgrade.
- You do see a link to my dashboard, but when you click on this, you get the following error:
access denied for user to path /users/arja/_portal/dashboard layout.
Error Codes: O9XNZMXB
- Also when you want to save a report or when you browse the catalog, then you don't see 'My Folders' anymore.
- This works fine with a newly created user.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms