Financial Reporting Error "500 - Internal server error" When Opening Reports in Workspace
(Doc ID 1439533.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version 126.96.36.199.00 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Intermittently some FR reports return the below error message when being opened in HTML format in Workspace:
500 - Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed
Once an FR report exhibits such an issue:
- all subsequent attempts (coming from any user, at any time) to open that same report will result in the same issue,
- the only option for getting this report back to import this same report in Workspace again (from backup) after deleting the faulty copy from Workspace.
The issue only occurs in EPM System 11.1.2.x environments which would satisfy the below conditions:
- the EPM components are installed on a Windows 2008 platform,
- the 'Reporting and Analysis Framework' component (thus, the Repository service) has been duplicated and distributed over at least two servers,
- the Repository service's home location is located on a distant shared drive (e.g. an SCSI drive accessed over iSCSI).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!