EPMA: Deploying and Validating an Essbase Application Errors With: "Application server 'servername:1423' is invalid. It is not registered with Shared Services"
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase - Version 22.214.171.124.00 to 126.96.36.199.000 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 19-May-2014***
In EPMA, deploying and validating an Essbase application that is upgraded from 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206.00 throws below error:
Application server 'servername:1423' is invalid. It is not registered with Shared Services.
Steps done to replicate the issue:
1. Setup 220.127.116.11 environment.
2. Create and deploy Essbase App (Both ASO and BSO in 18.104.22.168).
3. Ensure application deployed successfully.
4. Perform the schema upgrade for EPMA to 22.214.171.124.000 and all other products as well.
5. After upgrade to 126.96.36.199.000 launch & log into workspace.
6. Open App Lib.
7. Select already deployed Essbase (either ASO or BSO) application in 188.8.131.52 which was upgraded to 184.108.40.206.000.
8. Validate the app.
You experience the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms