Financial Reporting (FR) Respond to Prompts and User POV: When Hit 'Cancel' Button Closes the Report
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version 188.8.131.52.000 to 184.108.40.206.120 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login to Workspace and Navigate to Preferences > FR > Make User Point of View "On"
2. Run a FR report having User POV and Prompts.
3. Once the HTML preview opens up, Click on View > Respond to Prompts
4. Preview User POV dialog launch first, if you click 'OK' then it will launch Respond to prompt.
5. Then if you click 'Cancel' (either on the POV because you thought you selected the wrong option) or on the Respond to Prompts), it closes the FR report.
6. In earlier versions, it goes back to the report which is already run.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms