Error When Opening a PDF file in a Hyperion Planning TaskList : "This content cannot be displayed in a frame..."
(Doc ID 1471064.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Planning - Version 126.96.36.199.101 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PDF files from the EPM Workspace fail to open in new tab within Workspace (via Planniing application).
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Workspace and Go to Explore
- Right click on the PDF file -> Properties and copy the Smartcut
- Create a URL tasklist in Hyperion Planning and add the (smartcut) url to the pdf file in workspace
- Go to basic mode and open the tasklist in order to open the pdf in a new tab within workspace
- In the Hyperion Planning Applicaiton, Go to View -> Basic Mode
- Open the tasklist to launch the PDF file in a new Tab within workspace but that fails with error:
"This content cannot be displayed in a fram. To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document