Last updated on JULY 28, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Data Relationship Management - Version 188.8.131.52.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The action script that is being used contains all of the required columns for the action that is being carried out as per the 'Action Script Parameters' section of the DRM User Guide.
2. When running an action script that uses the AddInsert or Insert action via the DRM Web Interface one of the following errors is seen in the Client:
3. It transpires that the parent node given in the action script for the failed line(s) does not exist in the version & hierarchy.
4. When the same action script is run via the DRM Batch Client the same errors are seen.
5. An entry like the following may be seen in the Windows application event log if 'Input string was not in a correct format' was seen in the Client:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms