Running an Action Script in the DRM Web Interface Results in 'Input String Was not in a Correct Format' or 'Invalid Number of Parameters' when the Using Add or Addinsert Action
(Doc ID 1472522.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Hyperion Data Relationship Management - Version 22.214.171.124.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. The action script that is being used contains all of the required columns for the action that is being carried out as per the 'Action Script Parameters' section of the DRM User Guide.
2. When running an action script that uses the AddInsert or Insert action via the DRM Web Interface one of the following errors is seen in the Client:
Input string was not in a correct format
Invalid number of parameters
3. It transpires that the parent node given in the action script for the failed line(s) does not exist in the version & hierarchy.
4. When the same action script is run via the DRM Batch Client the same errors are seen.
5. An entry like the following may be seen in the Windows application event log if 'Input string was not in a correct format' was seen in the Client:
Incorrect number of parameters supplied when formatting resourced message: DRM-79901: Incorrect number of parameters supplied when formatting resourced message: MsgsAutomator
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document