OBIEE 11g IPAD SSO Authentication For Oracle Business Intelligence Mobile
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You have OBIEE 22.214.171.124 installed with SSO enabled in Linux.
- You have used Siteminder for SSO along with windows authentication.
- However when you try to access this environment from the OBI mobile app in ipad, it prompts you for username and password.
- The ipad is connected to the company VPN with the windows credentials, so shouldn't those credentials be passed to the OBI server once its configured within the iPad OBI mobile app server setting. Please clarify.
- Does OBI Mobile app on iPad support siteminder with windows authentication set up at the OBI server.
- If yes, what configurations do we need in the siteminder webagent to identify users coming from the mobile devices.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms