Essbase Excel Add-in: Browse Button Does Not Function in Excel 2010
Last updated on JULY 29, 2016
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase - Version 188.8.131.52.000 to 184.108.40.206.103 [Release 11.1]
***Checked for relevance on 31-Jan-2014***
The Browse button does not allow users to browse to a location to save the file in Excel 2010.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install/Configure 220.127.116.11.00 Essbase servers.
2. Install 18.104.22.168.000 Excel Addin.
3. Open Excel, open Essbase, connect to Essbase, retrieve Demo.
4. Click Essbase Tab, pick Cascade.
5. In the Browse button to pick the destination, click on the button. It will not work.
Users have to manually enter the path to save the file. Issue does not persist in Excel 2003.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms