Essbase Excel Add-in: Browse Button Does Not Function in Excel 2010
(Doc ID 1478173.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Essbase - Version 18.104.22.168.000 to 22.214.171.124.103 [Release 11.1]
***Checked for relevance on 31-Jan-2014***
The Browse button does not allow users to browse to a location to save the file in Excel 2010.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install/Configure 126.96.36.199.00 Essbase servers.
2. Install 188.8.131.52.000 Excel Addin.
3. Open Excel, open Essbase, connect to Essbase, retrieve Demo.
4. Click Essbase Tab, pick Cascade.
5. In the Browse button to pick the destination, click on the button. It will not work.
Users have to manually enter the path to save the file. Issue does not persist in Excel 2003.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!