BUG 13951288 EXCEL EXPORT WITH LOCALE=ITALIAN INCORRECTLY FORMATS NUMBERS TO LARGE VALUES fixed in 126.96.36.199.0
(Doc ID 1484571.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2021
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
Is BUG 13951288 - EXCEL EXPORT WITH LOCALE=ITALIAN INCORRECTLY FORMATS NUMBERS TO LARGE VALUES
fixed in 184.108.40.206.x?
Steps to reproduce the defect
1. Change your desktop machine lanuguage to Italian. (Control Panel - Languages)
2. In Excel change your language to Italian (Excel 2007 Options)
3. In OBIEE My account, change to Italian - English
4. In browser change language to Italian.
5. Create a report with a calculation as 100/3
6. Change the column properties to reflect 2 decimal places and thousands
7. Run the report and export to Excel.
8. Output will show a large number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document