Last updated on APRIL 27, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 18.104.22.168.0  and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The environment is scaled out to five nodes.
- All nodes work fine except one
- The Enterpriese Manager scalability tab under coreapplication shows invalid instance name.
- The scalabiltiy tab shows an extra instance on same node 6 which basically does not exists.
- The environment had a scale out installation before on node5 and due to installation problem it had to uninstalled and then reinstalled. The uninstall and reinstall was straight forward and there was no configuration issue; however, the instance4 is still showing in Enterprise Manager which is not expected..
- If a new web catalog is deployed, the instanceconfig.xml for instance5 does not get updated. Committing changes in EM fails with timeout message for this server.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms