Overridden Property Values Are not Displayed in Hierarchy Tree or Exported
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Hyperion Data Relationship Management - Version 220.127.116.11.00 to 18.104.22.168.000 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Tree view, when Additional columns (User Properties) are displayed, and those properties are derived and overridden, the override values are not displayed.
- A global, derived, overridable string property English Alias is displayed in the Tree pane by pointing to Options > View By > User Properties and the property added.
- The property has the function PropValue(Desc), so that normally, English Alias is the same as the description.
- The property is overridden with a new value that is displayed in the Properties window
- The English Alias column in the Tree displays the original description.
- If the property is local, then the overridden values are shown; only values from the formula are not displayed.
- Original values are exported even when overridden.
- Sometimes the display of property values in the hierarchy tree does not update. Please refresh the display following property value changes if necessary.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms