Edit Query in Excel with IQY File In OBIEE 11g is Unsupported
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.2 BP1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is not possible to edit an analysis with Excel's IQY feature:
1. Save an analysis with one or more table or pivot table views in obiee.
2. In the "Analysis editor: Advanced tab", click the link to generate and
download a Web Query file.
3. Save the file to the desired location.
4. Open the saved iqy file with excel
5. Enter obiee credential
6. Select the columns in excel > right click > edit query
7. Edit Web query opens, but hangs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms