OBIA - Translation of Repository Metadata is Not Working
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 BP2 to 188.8.131.52.8 [Release 11g]
Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 184.108.40.206 [AN 1900] and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OBIA 220.127.116.11 with OBIEE 11g, Translation of OBIA Repository metadata is not working
Repository metadata visible in BI Answers should be translated.
- Externalized Metadata Objects
- Run Externalize Strings Utility
- Modified translation file
- Created translation table and loaded it with translation strings (wc_translations_g)
- Created dedicated translation pool (Translation)
- Created Initialization Block (TRANSLATION Init Block)
- Modified My Account Preferences
But still all is in English.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms