OBIA - How to Avoid Null Dates of Siebel to Be Displayed as "01/01/1901" in the Reports?
(Doc ID 1526794.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Data Warehouse Business Adapter for Siebel - Version 7.9.6  to 220.127.116.11 [AN 1900] [Release V7]
Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 7.9.6  to 18.104.22.168 [AN 1900] [Release V7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- In BIApps 22.214.171.124, Null dates in Siebel Source System are transformed and displayed as "01/01/1901"
- When implementing the standard Siebel BIApps Service Module, all date values which are null in Siebel OLTP tables, are transformed into a '0' in the fact table.
- These Date fields can be left blank as they are optional fields in Siebel
- When accessing the Dashboards, all date fields which have a '0' value and joined with the W_DAY_D Dimension, display the date 01/01/1901.
- How to avoid displaying the dates as 01/01/1901 in the reports?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document